How to Purchase Tickets and Make Donations
- Tickets are not dated and are good for any concert in the season.
- All concerts are a FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH in Corvallis, on NW Monroe Ave. between 8th and 9th Streets.
- All concerts begin at 7:30 pm and usually end within two hours.
Ticket may be purchased in any of the following ways:
Season Ticket Package by Mail (check only): A season ticket package is a good deal because you get a great price on 5-, 4- or 3-ticket packages. To purchase one or more season ticket packages, please use the attached order form and mail check to: Chamber Music Corvallis, PO Box 962, Corvallis, OR 97339
FIVE-ticket package ($150)
FOUR-ticket package ($124)
THREE-ticket package ($96)
At Grass Roots Books in Corvallis (check or cash) or Will Call: Individual tickets may be purchased for $32 during the two weeks preceding each concert. Also, you may reserve tickets at Will Call for $32 by calling 240-601-8992 to leave a message.
At the door (cash, check, or credit card): Tickets may be purchased at the door for $35. Note that there are several reduced-price options:
- Free admission for OSU and K-12 students
- Non-OSU students, parents of attending K-12 students, and music teachers may purchase tickets for $15
- Corvallis Arts for All: holders of the Oregon Trail Card may purchase admission for $5.
Parents are encouraged to bring children aged 6 years and older, but only those, please, who are mature enough to appreciate the performance and to understand concert etiquette.